All kit parts are produced by serial production and laser-cut, allowing for perfect interchangeability of the spare parts. All the aluminum skins are cut to size, pressed or shaped, drilled and ready to be riveted using the rivets supplied with the kit.
Take advantage of our Kit building experience !
We have previously assembled numerous Aircraft and continue to do so on an ongoing basis. If you would like to avail of our services please get in touch here.
“Estimated building time without painting and upholstery work – 400 hours
With painting and upholstery work – 600 hours
First time builders expect a build time of between – 700 -800 hours
Savannah S Aircraft Kit Contents
You may purchase the kits in 1, 2 or 3 phases depending on budget and space. For example, purchase a kit 1 to start the build and then later add components of the kit 2 and source a new or secondhand Rotax 912 or 912S, exhaust and Propeller, or purchase a complete kit 3 from the get go and have everything you need to complete the full aircraft.
Kit 1 Savannah S Includes
This kit contains all the materials necessary to build the fuselage, wings with flaperons, the tail with rudder, stabilizers, elevator trim with servo and wiring harness, wing struts with aerodynamic profile pre drilled for perfect alignment, tricycle landing gear, dual rudder pedals, disc brakes, tyres and tubes, pedals, yoke, flaps lever, commands, cables with turnbuckles, guides and mounting brackets, all cables already cut to the right length and crimped with thimbles using certified NICO press equipment.
All the parts are produced by serial production on CNC and laser-cutting machines, allowing for perfect interchangeability of the spare parts.
All the aluminum skins are cut to size, bent or pressed, drilled and ready to be riveted using the supplied rivets. You only require a little deburring of the components prior to fitting. Even the rivet gun is included in the kit, together with some clecos and their pliers. For a quick and perfect building it is recommended to use about another 200 clecos that are to be purchased separately.
The parts that need to be solid riveted (wing spars, some parts of the fuselage, etc.) are supplied pre-built in order to simplify the building.
Included in the kit are:
- All AN screw bolts, with nuts and washers
- locking wire
- two wing tanks of capacity 36 liters (9 gal) each and a reserve tank with ball-cock reserve indicator, condensation drain, fuel tap and tubing to the firewall
- three point safety harness
- dual throttle
- plastic tip caps for wings, ailerons, slats and tail
- Templates for adjusting ailerons, tail. etc.
Kit 2 Savannah S Includes
All of KIT #1, plus:
• Rotax 912 engine mount with mountings and connections
• engine cowlings
• water radiator, oil radiator, hoses with steel spiral core, steel reinforced oil tubes, NORMA and ABA clamps
• cockpit heating system
• complete fuel tubing beyond the firewall, with electric pump, filter, distributor with attack for the fuel pressure gauge and fuel return to the tank, rubber stratified fuel hoses NBR + CR with NORMA clamps
• navigation and engine instruments: air speed indicator 80 mm , three-pointers altimeter 80 mm , vertical speed indicator 80 mm, tachometer/Hobbs for Rotax 912 80 mm, slip/skid indicator, compass, voltmeter, oil pressure, oil temperature, cylinders head temperature left and right, inside cowling temperature indicator, fuel pressure
• complete electrical wiring harness with dry charge battery, keyed master, two thermo breakers, switches for all electrical systems, battery charge light, fuel reserve light with test button, landing light, cabin light, elevator trim servo
• double padded high back seats To complete the airplane you would need: Rotax 912 engine with oil tank, current rectifier, exhaust and propeller
Kit 3 Savannah S Includes
All of KIT #1 and Kit #2, plus Rotax 912 engine, voltage regulator, oil tank, exhaust with stainless steel silencer, propeller and spinner
Ventura Light Aircraft Kit Contents
0% APR Financing
Get In Touch
Mon:10am – 9pm
Tue: 10am – 9pm
Wed: 10am – 9pm
Thur: 10am – 9pm
Fri: 10am – 9pm
Sat: 10am – 9pm
Sun: 10am – 9pm